Your access to and continued use of the CCL Industries Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (together referred to as “CCL”) website (www.cclind.com) constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the site. Also note that these terms and conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates. The last revision for these terms and conditions is set forth below.
June 15, 2006
- No Collection of Personal Information for Browsing Purposes. CCL does not collect personal information about you unless specifically and knowingly provided by you, either by ordering reports, presentations etc. by mail or through downloads.
- Security Risks Related to Internet. This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under CCL’s control. Although every effort is taken to ensure no one else will view, seize or obtain your personal data, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet. Any encrypted email communication over the Internet is not secure or confidential, and is subject to possible interception, loss and alteration. You acknowledge and agree that CCL, its agents, administrators, employees and affiliates may not be held liable for any damages you or anyone else may suffer or incur as a result of the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the Internet, and that all such communications will be made at your own risk.
- Request for Information. CCL obtains its information about you directly from you. Depending on the type of product or service requested, CCL may require information such as your name, address and other additional information. Any personal information is only obtained by CCL if you supply it voluntarily. CCL does not transmit any personal information and preferences regarding your user profile, at all times, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to review any personal information provided to CCL, or to ask CCL to delete such information or cease further use of such information, please submit your request to CCL by email to email@example.com.
- Monitoring. You acknowledge that CCL may monitor access to, use of and other activities relating to this website, and may intervene in relation thereto but CCL does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You hereby consent to any such monitoring and intervention.
- Hyperlinks to Other Sites. This website may contain hyperlink to other sites. CCL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and any information that you provide to such other websites shall be subject to the privacy policies of the owners of such other websites.
- Use of Personal Information by Employees of CCL. Certain employees will be provided with information about you in order to provide services or information regarding specific products. CCL’s employees are instructed to use strict standards of care in handling your personal and confidential information. You hereby expressly consent to the disclosure by the site owner of your personal information transmitted through this website to the site owner’s employees in order to allow them to provide you with the products and services that you may request.
- Governing Law, Arbitration and Evidence. This website is controlled and operated by CCL and these terms shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable thereto without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws.